Together we can create a wedding ceremony on the Sunshine Coast that captures the essence of you and reflects your personalities. Your wedding can be relaxed and tranquil yet fun and humorous. Tailoring your vows to capture your personalities will make you both feel comfortable on the day. As your Sunshine Coast Civil Marriage Celebrant, I am open to any wedding theme - Hinterland Escapes, Vintage, Rustic/Country, Modern Beach, Garden Party and Nautical themes. Remember - it's your day
My Sunshine Coast wedding celebrant services include the following:
• Inspiring concepts to help draw in your guests to feel every emotion with you
• Wedding register signing table and chair
• Use of PA system
• Wedding information pack with sample ceremony and vows to help personalise the day
• Suggestions around wedding rituals, cultural blessings, family traditions, religious readings or traditional vows which can also make your ceremony complete
• Working with any poems or symbols that you would like included into the wedding ceremony
• Unlimited communication via email or phone
• My arrival at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the wedding ceremony
• A wedding certificate issued to you on the day
• Lodgement of documents with Births Deaths and Marriages
A precise wedding package quote will be available after discussing the location and desires for your wedding ceremony.
The marriage law requires that: Both partners must be at least 18 years of age; Both must be free to marry; If you were born in Australia I will need to sight your original birth certificate; If you were born overseas I will need to sight your original birth certificate or overseas passport.
Notice of intended marriage to be given not less than one month before the wedding, and no more than eighteen months before the ceremony. If you are intending to change your name, you will need to apply to the Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages in Brisbane for a full certificate. I will lodge the application form with all of your documentation, which saves you sending identification to Births, Deaths & Marriages.
If either of you have been previously married I will need to sight your original Divorce Decree papers or death certificate of a previous spouse. You will need to have two witnesses who are both over the age of 18 to sign the Marriage Register and Certificate.